Now that my son’s year-round three week track-out is over, it’s time to reflect on my top five reasons to get back to the gym.
5. Bus stop drop-off by 6:45 am gets me to the YMCA by 7:00, which makes me get up and at ’em every day, thus reducing the potential for couch potato.
4. Seeing and talking with people everyday keeps the work-at-home author from becoming feral.
3. It reduces the mommy hips.
2. It energizes me for the whole day.
1. It seriously reduces our water bill to shower at the YMCA four days a week. 🙂 Really, it’s like being a good steward of Mother Nature.