Are you participating in NaNo this year? I am. I’m preparing for a training session during lunch where I’ll learn how to liaise through Discord. Should be interesting. Now’s the time to start brainstorming your project if you’re going to join in. There’s no winner or loser, no competition–just a challenge to yourself to start that novel you’ve been dreaming about. Or maybe finish that novel that’s been pushed to the back burner. Or try something new. I’ll be posting more regularly throughout November, but until then you can find me as BeckyMoore.
- 2010: the year I joined
- 272,287: the number of words I’ve written since I joined
- 6: the number of years I wrote and actively created content
- 5: the number of years I reached the 50,000 word goal
- 4: the number of years overlapped by my TBI recovery
- 2: the number of books that have been published from NaNo efforts
- 2: the number of years I’ve been a Municipal Liaison